**20 Things Mr Average Man MUST Do To Become Mr MASCULINE Man!**
1. Make Your MISSION Your Priority, NOT Your Woman
Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, most women do NOT want to be “The One” or the center of a man’s existence.
They in fact want to subordinate themselves to a worthy man’s life purpose, to help him achieve that purpose with their support and to follow the path he lays out.
You MUST respect a woman’s integrity and not lie to her that she is “your everything”. She is not your everything and if she is, she will soon not be anymore.
2. NEVER Play By Her Rules
If you allow a woman to make the rules she will resent you with a seething contempt. The strongest woman and the most strident feminist wants to be led by and to submit to a more powerful man.
Polarity is the core of a healthy loving relationship. She does not want the prerogative to walk all over you with her capricious demands and mercurial moods. Her emotions are a hurricane, her soul a saboteur.
Think of yourself as a bulwark against her tempest. When she grasps for a pillar to steady herself against the whipping winds or yearns for an authority figure to foil her worst instincts, it is YOU who has to be there… strong, solid, unshakeable and immovable.
3. Keep Her Guessing
True to their inscrutable natures, women ask questions they don’t really want direct answers to. Woe be the man who plays it straight — his fate is the suffering of the beta. Evade, tease, obfuscate. She thrives when she has to imagine what you’re thinking about her and withers when she knows exactly how you feel.
When she has displeased you, punish swiftly, but when she has done you right, reward slowly. Reward her good behavior intermittently and unpredictably and she will never tire of working hard to please you.
4. Say Sorry ONLY When Absolutely Necessary
Do not say you’re sorry for every wrong thing you do. It is a posture of submission that no man should reflexively adopt, no matter how alpha he is. Apologizing increases the demand for more apologies. She will come to expect your contrition, like a cat expects its meal at a set time each day.
And then your value will lower in her eyes. Instead, if you have done something wrong, you should acknowledge your guilt in a glancing way without resorting to the actual words “I’m sorry.”
Pull the Bill Clinton maneuver and say “Mistakes were made” or tell her you “feel bad” about what you did. You are granted two freebie “I’m sorry’s” for the life of your relationship; use them wisely.
5. Connect With Her Emotions
Set yourself apart from other men and connect with a woman’s emotional landscape. Her mind is an alien world that requires deft navigation to reach your rendezvous. Frolic in the surf of emotions rather than the arid desert of logic. Be playful and employ all of your senses.
Describe in lush detail scenarios to set her heart on fire. Give your feelings freedom to roam. ROAM! You’re not on a linear path with her, you’re ROAMING all over, taking her on an adventure. In this world, there is no need to finish thoughts or draw conclusions.
There is only need to EXPERIENCE. You’re grabbing her hand and running with her down an infinite, labyrinthine alleyway with no end, laughing and letting your fingers glide on the cobblestone walls along the way.
6. IGNORE Her Physical Beauty
The man who trains his mind to subdue the reward centers of his brain when reflecting upon a beautiful female face will magically transform his interactions with women. His apprehension and self consciousness will melt away, paving the path for more honest and self possessed interactions with the objects of his desire.
This is one reason why the greatest Lotharios drown in more love than they can handle — through positive experiences with so many beautiful women they lose their awe of beauty and, in turn, their powerlessness under its spell.
It will help you acquire the right frame of mind to stop using the words hot, cute, gorgeous or beautiful to describe girls who turn you on. Instead, say to yourself “she’s interesting” or “she might be worth getting to know”. Never or rarely compliment a girl on her looks. Turn off that part of your brain that wants to put them on pedestals.
Further advanced training to reach this state of unawed Zen transcendence is to have sex with MANY attractive women (try to avoid sleeping with a lot of ugly women if you don’t want to regress). Soon, a Jedi master lover you will be!
7. Be Irrationally Self Confident
No matter what your station in life, stride through the world without apology or excuse. It does not matter if objectively you are not the best man a woman can get, what matters is that you think and act like you are. Women have a dog’s instinct for uncovering weakness in men. Don’t make it easy for them.
Self confidence, warranted or not, triggers submissive emotional responses in women. Irrational self confidence will get you more women than rational defeatism.
8. Maximize Your Strengths, Minimize Your Weaknesses
In the betterment of ourselves as men we attract women into our orbit. To accomplish this gravitational pull as painlessly and efficiently as possible, you must identify your natural talents and shortcomings and parcel your efforts accordingly. If you are a gifted jokester, don’t waste time and energy trying to raise your status in philosophical debate.
If you write well but dance poorly, don’t kill yourself trying to expand your manly influence on the dance floor. Your goal should be to attract women effortlessly, so play to your strengths no matter what they are. There is a groupie for every male endeavor, except World of Warcraft. 😉
9. Be TOO Bold Instead Of Not Bold Enough
Touching a woman inappropriately on the first date will get you further with her than not touching her at all. Don’t let a woman’s faux indignation at your boldness sway you, they secretly love it when a man aggressively pursues what he wants and makes his sexual intentions known.
You don’t have to be an a***hole, but if you have no choice, being an inconsiderate asshole beats being a polite beta, every time.
10. Sharpen Your Intellect
Manly men aren’t just sexy, strong brutes – they’re clever as well. They don’t have to be “book-smart,” but they do have to be open to learning throughout their whole life. A manly man has an opinion about almost everything, but his opinions won’t be well-informed if he’s not open to learning.
Whatever your level of education, be as smart as you can be – it’ll help you negotiate business deals, defuse arguments at home, make better decisions and most importantly, live a full, well-rounded life.
Get Your Exclusive
How To Read A Woman’s Body Language…
Like An Expert!
11. Maintain Your State Control
You are an oak tree and will not be manipulated by crying, yelling, lying, head games, sexual withdrawal, jealousy ploys, pity plays, shit tests, hot/cold/hot/cold, disappearing acts or guilt trips.
She will rain and thunder all around you and you will shelter her until her storm passes. She will not drag you into her chaos or uproot you. When you have mastery over yourself, you will have mastery over her.
12. NEVER EVER Be Afraid To Lose Her
You must NEVER fear because fear is the love killer. Fear is the ego triumph that brings abject loneliness. You will face your fear. You will permit it to pass over and through you and when your ego fear is gone you will turn and face your lover and only your heart will remain.
You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love YOURSELF before you love her.
13. Relish Responsibility
Real men don’t run from challenges or try to shirk their obligations. Rather, they take pride in being reliable and responsible. If other people feel like they can trust you, you’ll quickly learn to trust yourself, which will bring increased confidence.
Responsibility comes in many forms, depending on the roles you take on. Here are just a few aspects of life that may require you to take on new responsibility:
- If you’re a husband or father, become a leader in your family. Take an active role in child-raising and/or balance the household budget, for instance.
- If you’re a boyfriend, be a mature and reliable one. Plan dates and outings without being asked. Be emotionally available for your significant other when she needs it.
- If you have a career or are self employed, commit yourself to it. Take on challenging projects, even if it occasionally means staying late or working overtime. Be the one person your boss can trust – you’ll earn much respect!
14. Be A Sexual Dynamo
Now for the fun stuff! Manly men are sexually confident – they know they’re the most attractive person in the room, so they don’t make idiots of themselves by trying too hard. Instead, they coolly and confidently approach people they find attractive and allow their charming, friendly personality to naturally steer conversations toward flirtation.
Manly men are direct about what they want, but they’re not boorish or arrogant. They like to have fun, but they always remember that their sexual prospects are human beings with their own needs and wants.
- If you’re single, work on your sexual confidence. Try to be dominant in your flirtatious conversations and in the bedroom. Don’t get emotionally invested in relationships that don’t exist yet!
- If you’re inexperienced, begin simply by getting out more. Talk to attractive people you meet without fear – if there’s a mutual attraction, you might hit it off and if not, you’ll still get better at talking confidently.
- Apply these principals to any committed relationships you find yourself in. Keep your confidence around your wife or girlfriend – surprise her by seducing her like you’d seduce someone you’re meeting for the first time.
Make Sex GREEEAAAT 😉
Have sex EVERY TIME like it’s YOUR LAST time. Make it so good, so hard, so wild that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh. Kiss her all over, make it last all night long and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude and own her love.
If you don’t know how, LEARN!
15. Be Distinct
Manly men may prize certain people as role models, but they aspire to be no one but themselves. Be unique – don’t buy in to fads or trends. Cultivate your own style and you’ll never be mistaken for anyone else.The way you dress, speak and carry yourself makes a lasting impression on people. Make sure it’s an unforgettable one.
- NEVER agree with someone just to fit in. Real men are self-assured, comfortable respectfully disagreeing with others when it’s needed.
- Do things that you like to do, without considering what other people will think. Do you like knitting, for instance? Then work at becoming the world’s manliest knitter.
16. Challenge Yourself Every Day
“Manly” isn’t an easy thing to be. It’s a quality marked by hard work and struggle. Teddy Roosevelt, one of the manliest men to ever live, had to work hard for years to overcome his poor health and achieve manliness. By overcoming obstacles, you move closer to the manly ideal. Tackle life’s difficulties head-on!
- Seek new challenges out. If your career and home life aren’t challenging, make new challenges for yourself!
17. Be The Best Man You Can Possibly Be In EVERY Aspect Of Your Life
No man is perfect – even the manliest men make mistakes and experience great difficulty. Adversity is no reason to quit. Strive for the confident, strong manly ideal even when it eludes you.
Remember, no one is born manly. It’s something that must be built through hard work, struggle and sacrifice. When in doubt, remember that some of the manliest people ever, had their own periods of darkness. Here are just a few examples:
- John Wayne, once the epitome of American Masculinity, struggled through three marriages and a cigarette addiction that gave him cancer. Still, he kept his manliness to the end.
- Long before he was Rocky, Sylvester Stallone was a desperate, struggling young actor. For three weeks, he was homeless, sleeping in the New York Port Authority bus station until he got his first starring role – in a porno. He didn’t become well-known until years later.
- Mr. T. had a very rough life before he found fame. Raised in one of Chicago’s roughest housing projects and expelled from college after only one year, he worked as a bouncer and bodyguard for years before landing his first film role.
18. Treat ALL Women With Respect
Whether you’re dating a woman or not, you should treat her like a gentleman would. This doesn’t mean subscribing to outdated ideas of chivalry (like, for instance, pushing in her chair for her). Rather, it means that you should extend her the respect and goodwill you would give a serious colleague.
Listen to her when she talks. Respect her opinions, even if you disagree with them. Most importantly, treat her like an equal… because she is.
- No need to handle women with kid gloves. Many women love raunchy humor as much as men do. Making jokes (even lewd ones) with women isn’t treating them disrespectfully – it’s showing that you consider her enough of an equal to let your emotional guard down. Get a sense of a woman’s personality first, then, if she seems game, joke away.
- On the other hand, avoid the use of gendered insults like “bitch,” even if you’re just joking. It’s easy to make a bad habit of using these words and even easier to have your intentions be misunderstood. Manly men don’t hurt peoples’ feelings on the basis of their biological sex.
- NEVER EVER commit an act of violence against a woman! It’s one of the least manly things any man can do. DON’T DO IT!
19. Treat ALL Men With Respect
It’s easy to respect your guy friends. It’s much harder to respect the creep in the office who always breathes over your shoulder. A manly man does both. Manly men NEVER bully or humiliate people. They also avoid participating in gossip or tittle tattle.
Anything you would scold your son for doing in the playground, you should avoid doing in the adult world.
- Many times, annoying men won’t even know they’re annoying. Don’t tease them in front of everyone. There’s no reason to make someone suffer for something they’re unaware of.
- Life will sometimes require you to compete with other men. Compete as hard as you can, but remember that these men aren’t evil just because they’re in competition with you. They deserve your respect even as you work against them.
We have two ears and one mouth for good reason – we are supposed to be doing twice as much listening as speaking. When a woman speaks, listen with your heart. Instead of thinking, “Oh great, here she goes again.” think, “She has a need. What is it? What can I do to help.”
This goes against the nature of today’s men, it seems. They want to strike back and have forgotten who they are dealing with.
When a woman lets you know she’s upset, what she is really doing is asking you to take charge and help her. It is a cry for help. Most of the time she will just need your love, understanding and a listening ear. But under no circumstances are you to take abuse from her. Make that very clear. You MUST keep your cool. A woman will not respect a man who loses his cool. EVER!
Now go out there and BECOME MR MASCULINE MAN! 🙂
(Special thanks to Chateau Heartiste for a few of these ideas)
P.S… For regular updates on Being Mr MASCULINE Man CLICK HERE